Search This Blog

Saturday 7 November 2015

ARIANA GRANDE SAYS NEW ALBUM ‘MOONLIGHT’ HAS A SOUND THAT’S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ‘FOCUS

   Ariana Grande may be high off the success of her latest single, “Focus,” but the music star wants fans to know that the single doesn’t sound anything like the rest of her upcoming album, Moonlight.

In a recent interview with U.K. Radio station, KISS, the singer told hosts that “Focus” has a vibe that’s completely different from the rest of the songs that will appear on her next record.

“That’s why I put ‘Focus’ first, because it’s the only one that sounds like that,” revealed Grande.

As for what the rest of Moonlight will sound like, the singer let slip that she’s been teasing Arianators with “little snippets” of songs via Snapchat. Other than that, Grande said it’s really too early for her to tell what her new album will end up being like.

“I can’t say yet because it’s not done,” revealed the singer, who also said she’s been working on Moonlight while on tour.

After her tour dates wrap however, Grande said she’s looking forward to going home and focusing on getting her new album ready to share with the world.

“I’m excited for the next couple of months to not only finish [Moonlight] but to have actual undivided time where I can really just focus on the music,” said Grande. “I”m really happy with what we’ve done so far, but I just feel like once I finally get the time to really dedicate myself 100 percent, I’m going to maybe outdo what we’ve already done. Maybe.”

Ariana Grande is definitely passionate about her upcoming album, it definitely makes people that much more excited to listen to Moonlight when it finally drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment